Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
updates

2168 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-20 01:11:06

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill
    2015-01-16 15:26:23
    Autel is a great company and tool. We have to remember this tool is better than anything else out there and is in a growing stage. It takes time to develop and make sure the software is working properly. If there are updates and something doesn't seem to be functioning properly you can give them the info and they WILL
    Correct the issue. Please be patient. It doesn't help to blast them
    Bill Partridge.
    Professional Auto Diagnostics

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-17 15:39:22 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

yes bill your right, autel is a great company and we do have a great tool, but remember we the customer did not built the  tool nor the company but we made the tool, it has also been our team effort that developed this tool to be what it is today, with all do respect to you and autel, without us pushing autel to the limit i dont think many things would have been possible today and our tools wouldn't have performed they way they do now. also remember most maxisys are expiring now or soon and they need to sell updates so they are going to be in their best behavior and we have to try to keep them decent by putting the pressure and get the most out of our softwares. and you are also right it takes time to fully develope a tool but i want to make sure that before they get all crazy developing new softwares to finish the ones we currently have now. also we dont get to talk to autel's engineers we do it thru autel support and is a back and forth thing relaying information which gets lost in translation most of the time and meanwhile our softwares dont get fixed, beleive it or not there are still some software bugs in our tool between the old and new ones that i wish will get fixed before they move on with new ones. best regards ede.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill
    2015-01-18 19:54:31 (Reply to:ede65)
    True. But. Like you in your job with your customers that always want everything NOW
    is just not reality. I believe they released the tool too early before all basic
    development was complete. Like the tree feature. I do want these features as they led
    us to believe they worked. But at the same time I too let them know things that are
    missing or that is not complete in the software. And I expire in february. But you have
    to agree it is better than snap on, or otc, launch or any other that I have used. But with
    my customers I tell them I only have so many hours in a day. Even though they want
    instant repairs things take time. We live in an instant world and people need to learn to
    be patient and wait for good to come. If you push too hard software may get released
    under pressure that is not fully tested and really be messed up. I'm sure you do not
    liked to get pushed by people. Thanks for your input and I do agree as I feel I was
    misled into what all this tool does but I find out it is in development.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-18 20:12:06 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

Very good point, totally agree with you.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill
    2015-01-18 20:21:34 (Reply to:ede65)
    You have done a lot for this tool I undestand. And thanks for that. This tool is my life
    line. I need this to work. I have invested a lot of money into various AUTEL tools. Again
    thanks for your fight into improving the software.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-20 01:11:06 (Reply to:Wild Bill)

Thank you Bill and Ede, for your trust and effort. 
    We, as the support, listen to customers' feedback on forum and mails, then report to engineers and push them to find out solution soon. They will decide the priority. Btw, the datalogs are sent to R&D directly, that's the way you can communicate with engineers, therefore, we always hope customers can upload datalog with detailed problem description.
  Total1 Pages